After a thorough consultation, a RedCircle nutritionist
will evaluate your metabolism, genetic profile, and cardiometabolic status to develop a
personalized nutritional plan. Did you know people on the "right" diet for their genes lose more weight than people on the "wrong" diet for their genes? ● Diet assessment
Areas that will be covered during your meeting will include:
● Nutrition Labeling
● Heart Health (High Cholesterol and Blood Pressure)
● Making Healthy Food Choices
● Menu Planning
● Family Nutrition
● Sports Nutrition
Your consultation with the nutritionist will also provide you with information on:
● How to read food and nutrition labels
● What to believe in the media or on the Internet
● Whether or not you are getting enough required/important nutrients
● What foods to eat to improve your athletic performance
● How to be a healthy vegetarian
● What foods to eat to lower your risk of certain diseases
● Tips for eating on the run
● The best way to achieve and maintain a healthy weight
● Special eating plans for medical conditions
● What to eat when you are overweight and planning to lose weight
● How to feed picky eaters
● When to take vitamin and mineral supplements and more!
Meal recommendations based on metabolism measurement, genetic makeup, and goal.
We will provide our clients with nutritional information relevant to each person’s unique circumstances. Your nutritional intake will depend on your current weight, body composition, resting metabolic rate, genetic profile, and your goal for the program. You will be categorized into one of three genetic profiles: Fat Burner, Carb Reducer or Better Balancer. We have partnered with several nutritional and daily food providers to offer you a measured and balanced daily diet to help keep you in line with the weight loss program.
Meals that we recommend will be tasty and healthy. They will be of low glycemic carbohydrates that will not be stored as fat in your body. These will be properly portioned meals designed to fuel your metabolism and burn fat. The portion size will help you eat the right amount of nutrition while providing you with the needed nutrients for your body to function properly throughout the day.
● Diet assessment
|< prev|||||next >|